Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Challenge for you!

My friend , Sue, at Septemberwhimsy.blogspot.com and I have enjoyed reading a blog at palmtreepundit.blogspot.com. She is involved in a TBR challenge. Sue and I have modified it a bit to suit us and hope you would like to join.

TBR- To Be Read. Don't you have some books you bought and intended to read but just never got around to them. Well here is your chance to let us hold our collective feet to the fire so to speak. Pick out 6 books that you own and need or want to read. Let's give ourselves the whole of 2008 to read them. Write them down. You can send your list to me and I'll post it if you like. I'll post mine as soon as I'm finished picking them out. Let us start January 1st.

I'd like to see what everyone else is reading but then that will lead me to want to buy more books. Oh well! Such is the life of a bibliophile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails