Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

37 years ago today!!!!!

37 years ago today Carl and I got married!!!! What a fun day that was!
My most wonderful mother made my dress.  I couldn't find one pattern that I liked so she combined two.  She made it completely out of sheets first so she could make all her mistakes there because pin holes always show in satin.  I am still so impressed that she did it but then again I thought my mama could do anything!  
My father died three years before so both of my brothers walked me down the aisle.  They were both reciting the words they were supposed to say under their breath as we walked..... our mother and we do...our mother and we do... this was their answer when the priest asked who gives this woman to be married to this man.
What a fun wedding party we had.
This is one of my favorite shots of the day.
These dear friends served cake.  What a fun fun party that was.  I am thankful that it still continues today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails