Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Books for my vacation

These are the books that I am packing in my suitcase to take with me to RYM. Relationships- A Mess Worth Making by Lane and Tripp. Chambermaid by Rao. No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club by Ironside. Summer at Tiffany by Hart. The Empty House by Pilcher. Winter Birds by Turner. A Timbered Choir by Berry. Sweetgrass by Monroe.

I will be in a condo with Cheryl about 3 miles down the beach from the youth group. We will pop in as we want or are needed. Cheryl plans to bring her pile of books too. I am looking forward to the trip.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratz! i'm so proud of you for starting your blog! very exciting. i pray the Lord will use this for your good, others benefit, and God's glory.
-Z

BubblesandMoney said...

Thank you for your encouragement to even do this.

fgpuckett said...

Thanks for the book ideas! You always have such good recommendations!

sheryce said...

wow! what a stack of books you have to read this week. :) i hope you have plenty of time to get to read them and enjoy putting your feet up and resting...yes i said resting ms monroe. :) that's is what vacations are for. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails