Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Around Our House

Here is a tour of the decorations around our house. Marisa, Kaitlin, Jennifer-who had Thanksgiving with us, John, and Carl did an amazing job of getting everything up.

Here are my Jim Shore Wise Men/ Nativity in the kitchen

Precious Moments




This was our first Nativity after Andrew was born. He asked when he was 3 if we could get one where Jesus wasn't fastened to his car seat. This was it.

When I was a little girl we had these little red angels that spelled out NOEL. My brother, Charles, always changed them to LEON. So the tradition continues

tree in the den. I love the way it reflects off the windows.
I love getting Christmas cards. I love displaying Christmas cards. I saw in a magazine this idea of using raffia to tie them to garland. Here is my garland waiting on your cards. I'll let you know how it works out.
tree in dining room
kitchen window over sink
kitchen window.I have a few more but I'll post them tomorrow. Have a wonderful December Fool's Day. Did you see one of our Christmas pictures as you were looking at the decorations?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails