Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Savoring

I am trying to slow down the days of this advent and Christmas holiday season. I am working at enjoying the little things like all being together in the car, enjoying the tree every morning, being thankful for presents to wrap and loving the smells of the cookies baking.

I get too caught up in the busyness of the season and the need to cross things off my to-do list.

Today I am thankful for today and all that today brings.

I am picturing this as if I had a cherry life saver in my mouth and I want to get every last drop of the flavor.

Enjoy your savoring today.

1 comment:

abbiegrace said...

getting every bit of flavor from a cherry life saver = what a great metaphor for slowing down and enjoying the Christmas season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails