Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Great is thy Faithfulness is her song!

Today is Kaitlin's birthday. She is an amazing photographer
Carl's personality twin
Hard working, gift giving
and My favorite daughter of all times!

Andrew's birth was a traumatic experience for both he and I.  I really thought I would never have any more children.  When I was in the hospital the night before Kaitlin was born (29 years ago when you had a c-section, you had to check in the hospital the night before your surgery) I had a panic attack about the birth.  All the emotions and memories of Andrew's birth flooded me and almost overtook me. Almost is the key word.  I saw Jesus that night in the form of a nurse.  She came in at midnight to take away my water and saw that I was awake.  She told me that it was almost morning and to get a big drink.  The Holy Spirit brought a verse to my mind- Lamentations 3: 22-23  The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every MORNING; great is your faithfulness.  Wow!!  I slept after that because I knew that it was morning and His faithfulness was already there.  Andrew's birth on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being easy and 10 being yikes, was a 15.  Kaitlin's was an 8, still a hard time but we made it.  We serve an Awesome God!

Every since Kaitlin was a little girl I have told her about her story and that His faithfulness is great!  When we sing this song in church we are reminded again of His faithfulness at her birth.  

I am so glad God gave Kaitlin to us!  What a gift she is to so many people but especially to me!

1 comment:

Mindy Lacefield said...

I so LOVE this story! love my sweet Kaitlin she sure is a gift. happy birthday dear friend

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails