Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Julie II

Here are the models for our second challenge. Their clothes had to be made out of recycled material. You are looking at clothes made out of : gum wrappers, used coffee filters, apple seeds, soda can tabs, trash bags, duck tape, egg carton, maps, newspaper dyed with coffee, plastic bags, tissue paper, napkins and aluminum foil.
I was very impressed. We had two new contestants this round- Desi and Clare- and the venue moved to my house. Also, this is the night after I had my injection so I don't have the camera but I do have a vacant look in my eyes. My body was here but not all of my mind.
Carl had a great visit with Xander and Charles.
Kaitlin, Marisa and Erin kept warm by the fire.
Xander enjoyed Carl having the camera. Sweet Desi is behind her two beautiful kids.
Xander had a good time and was a joy to have here as was Mara.
Girls on the sofa. Who even knows what I was saying and if it made sense. Notice the AUBURN snuggle. A co-worker gave it to Carl.
Who needs girl toys?
Xander, Charles and Carl reading a Can You See What I See? by Walter Wick. Those books are very cool. I highly recommend them. Children and adults have picked up those books as they have been waiting for me to find them a new home on a shelf.
The lead judge talking about the designs. Kimt helped and so did Xander
The winning model! The winning designer had worked all day and wasn't able to be with us.
the critic sheet that Carl and KimT used.I realized that I didn't post a picture of Kimt or Desi and I am sorry. I didn't have the camera for most of the evening and some pictures just didn't get taken.

1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

Wow! The costumes were amazing... and everyone looked like they had a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails