Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a Happy Birthmonth treat!

 Atticus was born this morning a little after 9.  He weighed 9.6 and is 22 inches long.  The new family is doing great.  I am trying not to be 'that' grandmother that posts pictures all the time but I can't guarantee anything.  I kissed his fat checks and told him how much I loved him.  Enjoy the wonderful work of Kaitlin's photography. 






please notice the glow in the dark fingernail polish!




I have a few hundred more but I thought that was enough for one day!

2 comments:

Allen and Sandi Smith said...

We are SOOOO excited for you!! The pictures are amazing and baby Atticus is just perfect! Keep kissing those fat cheeks!

Sarah Barry said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS. Becoming a grandmother in your birthmonth is most definitely a treat!

He is so precious.

Beautiful photos, Kaitlin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails