Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, October 7, 2016

29, 91 and 58

1- Today is my mother's birthday
2- If she were living there would be 91 candles on her cake
3- I miss her everyday
4- She died 20 years ago in March
5- That seems unreal
6- She loved her children and her grands well
7-She would love her great grands too.
8-She loved to write letters
9- She wrote me a letter every week unless we were together from the time I left for college until she died.
10- I plan to celebrate her today by writing a few letters
11-She loved to read
12- After I write a few letters I plan to read a little
13- I inherited many of her books
14- It is an eclectic collection
15- My mother was very well read
16- She loved to take pictures
17- How fun that she has a granddaughter that is a professional photographer
18- My mother laughed lots
19- By the time she was 50 she had buried two sons and her husband
20- She always said that when life give you lemons you just make lemonade
21- The longer I live the more I appreciate her strength
22- When I am in a hard, stressful, situation I try to picture what would my mother or Lara Croft do
23- I look more like my mother than Lara Croft
24- Google Lara Croft if you don't believe me
25-My mother loved Gilbert and Sullivan
26- Sir Arthur Sullivan wrote the music to Onward Christian Soldiers
27- Today is my 1/2 birthday
28- 29 is 1/2 of 58 (I'm 58)
29- I've decided that 29 is the new 58 1/2.
My 1/2 birthday presents

1 comment:

Rina Maharani said...

Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.Thank you so much Saving Money Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails