Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Food, Fenway, Fun - Part I

   
A few weeks ago Andrew asked if Carl and I could join him on a trip to Boston.  He wanted to eat fun food, go see David Ortiz play a few more times for the Boston Red Sox and tour a few land marks.

Andrew used the website thrillist Boston to get the names of restaurants plus the dishes we needed to eat at the restaurants.  I love to eat at chain restaurants.  Give me a Cracker Barrel any day so to go on this eating spree was outside of my box but for the love of a child a mother will do lots!

To all the mother's of picky eaters- THERE IS HOPE!  Andrew lived on hamburgers til he was 18.  This was in spite of me offering and making him take a bite of everything Carl and I were eating when he was young.  He promptly threw it up!  I finally resolved that he was who he was.  And now to see him trying all these new foods and eating and enjoying them!!!!!

I am the type that likes to get to the airport about an hour before every flight.  Carl and Andrew like to slide onto the plane.  I'm learning to just breath deeply and go with the flow.  What good does worry do me is what I was telling myself as Andrew got on the plane with a few minutes to spare.

Below and above are a few of the things we ate.  YUM YUM.   I'll post tomorrow a few of our other adventures in Boston.










    




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails