Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Food Fenway and Fun Part II

We had beautiful weather for our trip which was so nice because ...
I am a nervous flyer and my friend here fastens his seat belt and then does this!  He does hold my hand when I need him too.
In Atlanta Carl let Andrew have his seat and he sat a few seats behind us.  Andrew and I looked out the window- we saw NYC, we listened to my music and we visited.
Our first restaurant-
We got three different plates and shared the food.  The brisket was my favorite.
This is inside our motel.  It looked magical.                                                                                          


 
We ate Cannoli and Lobster Tail and Boston Cream Pie cupcakes- YUM
This restaurant is called Bogie's.  It is reservation only!  Ours was for 9:00 pm. There is room for about 12 folks in the place at one time.  It is in the back of another restaurant and they serve steak and sides.  It was one of the best steaks I've even eaten.  Andrew is not put off by what I consider shady places and this one looked shady to me and I was out of my comfort zone but the food was amazing. That was the end of our first day and I slept well that night!  Saturday we went to the Museum of Fine Art.  Pictures tomorrow !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails