Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Carl

I love Carl.  I think he is the most handsome, wonderful, smartest man ever created.  I love him more today, after almost 30 years, than I did when we were first married.

He travels lots.

We converse often in emails and tweets.

I call him my hunk because that is what he is.

One day from work he was going grocery shopping for me and he needed a list.  I sent it to him email.  It was too long for a text.  I addressed it   Hey Hunk!  included my list and hit sent.

Carl saw the email and hit print.  His ad min got the printed email for him.  Carl said that she got a kick out of him being my hunk.

Now you know too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie! Thanks!
C

Katy Robertson said...

ha next time I see mr. carl, I am going to teasingly call him Hunky Carl.

jk. I think its wonderful to see 2 people who love eachother more after 30 years. so rarely are we presented with the good examples, only the bad.

congrats lovebirds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails