Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots of Fun

I am very honored that Andrew reads my blog (Hi Andrew).

On my blog sidebar is a blog of my friend, Lisa. Lisa has two children that I have mentioned here before-James and Caroline. Andrew has been reading about them and wanted to meet them. Sweet Lisa brought her children over after their naps so we could have a visit. Lisa's husband, Graham was not able to join us. When I saw Graham and James on Sunday, Graham told me that James was very impressed with the scar on Andrew's knee. He told his daddy all about it.
Caroline enjoyed playing with Andrew too.

Caroline's cute little toes






Andrew also wanted to meet Will and Rhea and Elene. Elene and her husband, Wes, graduated from AUBURN. Marisa babysits for them often. Wes wasn't able to be with us. Here are Will and Marisa.




Here are Marisa, Elene, Rhea and Will





Andrew met Olivia when she was hours old. They have had a special bond ever since. Olivia was the flowergirl in Andrew and Taylor's wedding. Olivia and her family-Michael, Monica and Parker- came over to visit with Andrew and Taylor.






Olivia, Monica and Kaitlin finishing up their supper. We had what I call The Monroe Meal. Carl's mama fixed it for her children when they were growing up. We love it. Here it is- pork roast or loin, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, hot dogs and applesauce. You eat it in layers. I love to get all the tastes in each bite. What is great about the meal is everyone doesn't have to get anything they don't like. Marisa and Taylor don't like pork so we cooked some chicken and they added in the rest as they wanted.







Parker sure enjoyed playing with the toys that my children played with.


















1 comment:

Lisa Cosper said...

Andrew was so much fun - we really enjoyed meeting him and hanging out with your wonderful family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails