Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Poems that were in my pocket yesterday

Thanks to all who sent poems and texts and emails for Poem in my Pocket Day.  Here are the ones I got back text:

Short. The most expressive poem today- money

The day is almost over. so I better hurry to get my poem in, I had a great day, I hope the swine flu stays away. I will sleep well tonight!  Purple Flowers by Kaitlin

Roses are red, violets blue, every one loves you and I do too  - ElizabethT

We are watching obama it makes me wanna scream- o mama! My shoes are pink and I hope they don't stink but it makes you think about how you can't make them shrink.  JeanieR

Ellen is the queen at making sweet, sweet tea, she keeps us all happy at CPC! She is such a special & Great friend, she'll pray for U, cry with U or encourage U to the bitter end.  CherylO  - Thanks Cheryl

We love the doctors at St Jude. The nurses there are never rude. We had some great news today. Still praying her cancer stays away.  MaxineD

Roses are red, violets are blue/ I hate finals. I've already had two/ only one to go then I'll be done /I'll be a lawyer, won't that be fun? / until then Lots of caffeine to get me through!!! KatyB

' Let us go there u and I where the evening is spread against he sky. Like a patient etherized upon  a table' J alfred prufrock by t.s. eliot  - Zach R

Roses are red
 violets are blue 
I don't know any poems so this one will have to do :)  lol
  ThomasM

Today to skool i drove the ford, it was so fun i was never bored. I hope the rain doesn't come to stay, it needs to go far far away. I can't wait till my brain isn't so busy and doesn't feel like its on a frenzy, Bee by MTD ( that rhymed as well!)

His glory is near me so softn'ing my heart that my vision is changing His love to impart  SusanP

Praise the Lord. spring is here! Lovely flowers soon appear.  The sun is high, no clouds in the sky I could really use a beer.   - KatieB  - she also said JK! thought I'd throw in a little surprise

My old boss and I used to do lots of haiku and this one's for you!  ElenaG

Sitting in arab, scared of the flu. Should I fly back to houma, don't know what to do  JennB

Poems are not my forte, but I had to reply right away, To remind you you're loved by your Father above and I hope you have a great day!  LisaC

5  foot 2 eyes of blue, my friend ellen is yur friend too!  Z

Rain Rain, go away... We have a practice game to play.  Lots to go over, running out of time. If we don't get better, I'll need a drink with lime. Shortstops a plenty with no one in right, will pitching hold up? We'll  find out tonight  Coaching Baseball- by ChrisR

Roses are red
 Poop is brown
Today is thursday and I am trying not to frown  by KimR  

and by email I received


We had a bird in our house last night
It gave us all a good fright
We worked together as a team
to get that thing out the door
It was harder than it may seem
to complete that unfortunate chore!

And it pooped in the house twice.
NOT nice!

Have a great day,
Love, Monica


 

Dear Ellen, there’s no tellin’ how happy you’ll be

When you read the poem in my pocket

No doubt you will shout with glee when you see

There’s a surprise of a locket in that pocket just for you, you see.  ReneeR


Thanks for all of those!  I sure had a fun Poem in my Pocket Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails