Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, July 13, 2009

books about books

The Read-Aloud Handbook and Honey for a Child's Heart are two books that helped me as I looked for books to read to my children and books to encourage them to read.

Even if you don't have children at home, these websites and books by the authors will help you in shopping for books for gifts that you give.

Also, I believe a good book is a good book no matter what age the book is written for. Who knows , you may find a book that you loved as a child or missed as a child and need to read it now.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

i love both of those!! (Read Aloud Handbook & Honey...)
Such good suggestions in those books.

Abbie said...

i love both of those!! (Read Aloud Handbook & Honey...)
Such good suggestions in those books.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails