Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Way to go John and Nikola

Happy Birthday John Calvin. I thought this was a very good article on him and what all I can learn from him.

Also of note is today is Nikola Tesla birthday. Who is that you may be saying? He is the reason you were able to have some electricity this morning.

He would 153 today as opposed to John Calvin who would 500 today.

If you are a fan of Google, they are honoring Tesla today. His patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems including polyphase power distribution systems and the AC motor, which helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Sounds like I know what I'm talking about...yeah right, I googled all that.

This post is for Willy, Andrew, and Carl, the electrical engineers in my life, that also know who John Calvin is.

Hooray for Engineers and Theologians!

1 comment:

Willy said...

aww... good post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails