Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My friend Ralph

Kaitlin was hired to take pictures at the Celebration of Ralph's Life. Ralph was the precious man who sat behind us in church. Ralph was healed from this life's woe's and joined Jesus in early July.

Here is the church full of their friends.

The flowers at the front of the church were beautiful. As Ralph's son began to speak the sun hit right on the flowers and lit them up. It was amazing.
Ralph and Elizabeth love hearing Michael sing. Elizabeth called me shortly after Ralph died to ask me to call Michael to see if he could sing at the celebration. When Michael met with Elizabeth to discuss what he should sing for the celebration, she had a song in mind but could remember the name. She started singing the part she could remember, Michael knew it and joined in. I will never forget that moment. As they were singing, Elizabeth reached out to hold Michael's hand. They were singing 'When we all get to Heaven'. Tears streaming down all our faces. Just beautiful.

I hope some day you get the opportunity to hear Michael sing. After the service was over, Elizabeth came over to Michael and told him that Ralph loved hearing him sing and that she wished Ralph could have heard him today. Without missing a beat Michael said that what he (Michael) did that day pales in comparison to what Ralph was hearing in heaven.

My girls with Elizabeth
Kaitlin was following Elizabeth after the service and caught this shot of E with one of her sons walking to the dinner that had been prepared by Elizabeth's small group.


1 comment:

Remnant07 said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to feel a part of the celebration in lieu of being there. Your blog has brought fresh tears as I've realized what special moments the Lord provided for you, Michael, and Elizabeth. I love each of you so very much and so treasure your love for my son.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails