Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way to go Rodney Scott

If you watched the AUBURN game on Saturday you may have seen the helmet to helmet hit that left Zac Etheridge non responsive on the field. He was carried off on a body board. He gave a very weak thumbs up as he was carried off.

One of the neat things that happened after 'The Hit' was Rodney Scott, the Ole Miss player, that ended up under Zac, didn't move. His decision to stay still is one to the reasons that Zac is walking around today.

We hear so much about unsportsmen like conduct in college football that I wanted to give a shout out for a job well done. Rodney Scott, I've never met you but I plan to follow your career and I am praying for God's blessing on it.

1 comment:

Chris Rushing said...

Zac was Rodney's player host last February when he initially committed to Auburn. When we fired Tony Franklin last October, Scott went to Ole Miss soon thereafter.

While I'm never a fan of Ole Miss getting a player over Auburn, what if it had been someone else underneath Zac Saturday afternoon? Funny how God works sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails