Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You are going to be jealous

Here is a picture of Hannah the Amazing! She has organized my scrapbooking and is now working on our books! Here she is getting ready to tackle a few more hours and a few more shelves.
Here she is in the wreck room with her computer. She started with the children's section. She is not only organizing but writing down every book we have! I can't wait!
Today we made a few stacks in the Living Room for her. My categories now are Fiction, Poetry, Biblical, Usborne, History, Homeschool and Children's books.
Here are a few of Hannah's stacks.
Here are some of the bookcases she has ahead of her...




I'll keep you posted on the progress. I am so excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out Goodreads.com and/or Delicious Library 2. Goodreads is online and Delicious Library (DL) on your Mac. The best part is DL can scan the barcode of the book and upload all the info including image and ratings, etc. All you need is a mac with a webcam. Goodreads is avaliable online and anyone can see your bookshelf (if you want them to!) Check out DL at http://delicious-monster.com/ Best of luck!

hazel said...

wow! my daughter's on your blog! i'm so glad she's helping you and vicer-verser!

can't wait to see the end results!

BubblesandMoney said...

Tyler and Alyssa! I'll pass that info on to Hannah the Amazing. Thanks

Hazel! We love the visiting time too while she is here.

Kathy B said...

I can only imagine how excited you are to have this being done for you!

Kim Tramel said...

I AM jealous! Not only of having an organizer but also all of the wonderful books that you have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails