Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alabama the Beautiful

I am on a business trip with Carl. He is in meetings all day and I am left to my own devices.

Here is a picture of the fruit I had today. It was very good.

This was lunch today. Wonderful chicken salad and a pot of decaf hot tea. I sweeten the tea and pour it over ice and drink it the rest of the day.
The maid cleaned the bathroom and organized all our toiletries. I felt a little like we were at WDW.
I sat on a swing for about an hour today with this as my view.
Carl getting ready to go to his meeting.
The desk with my handwork. I work here awhile, then read ( I meant to get a picture of the books I brought) then get on my computer. The only down side is 'they' fire off a canon every afternoon at 4. I jumped a foot yesterday. Today I plan to get under the covers and pillows!
Lunch yesterday. That was the best hamburger I have ever had!
The sunset on Sunday night.We are on the coast of AL. No oil but there are three sets of booms to keep the oil away from the land. I love being in Alabama. I love hearing southern accents and seeing cars with AUBURN tags. I really enjoy how friendly the folks are here. Feels like home.

Carl, I'd like to bring the whole family here sometime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails