Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What is your plan?

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. Prov. 16:9

This Saturday is UALR's graduation. We plan to be there early to watch Kaitlin walk across that stage.

When my children were little I thought that once Carl and I figured out how things worked with disciplining one child that that work for all of them. LOL, how wrong could I have been? What worked for one usually NEVER worked for the others in any situation.

Andrew set a goal to have a job the December before he graduated from AUBURN in May. John had his job a month after he graduated from UCA and then got another one about five months later. So what will Kaitlin do, I have no idea. She has a pretty steady photography business and does freelance graphic design on the side right now. So what should she do, this prayer about the Will of God really was encouraging to me.


I hope it helps you today too.

1 comment:

Kathy B said...

That was wonderful to read. Thank you for posting it, Ellen. I have no doubt that Kaitlin will find her way in the world just fine, and the Lord will indeed be her Shepherd at every step. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails