Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Willy and Michael and me!

At the beginning of the month I was singing with Willy Nelson "On the Road Again, Just can't wait to get on the road again"   Carl and I left on the 6 and started our trip to Savannah and Andrew and Taylor's.  We stayed that night in a motel and made it there on the 7th.  Carl went on a few trips while I got to stay with them.  A fun time was had by all. We headed home on the 17th with a stop in Tupelo and a visit with our friend, Chris.  We made it home on the 18th.

On the morning of the 22, after Kaitlin walked The Race For the Cure and Carl and I cheered on the participates, we, three, headed to the airport.  Our destination was Santa Fe, NM.  Carl had a meeting there and Kaitlin and I got to go with him.  We had a blast.  We got home about 8 last night.  Near the end of our trip I started singing with Michael Buble "I want to go home"

I have lots of pictures to show you and lots of things I learned to share with you but now I need to go put some clothes in the wash and unpack my suitcases (I haven't unpacked from Savannah yet-yikes!)

What are you singing today??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails