Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

30 years and lots of fun!

Andrew and my mother-his Gappy
30 years ago today I had a baby!  It seems like yesterday and it seems like forever. Andrew was born with meconium aspiration.  His apgar scores were 1 and 2.  The doctor didn't think he would make it.  I am so thankful for Andrew and all that he adds to my life.  Enjoy a few pictures that I could find in the wreck room.

Andrew and I have few fun things planned to celebrate his 30 years.  Pictures to follow.
Andrew at Vicki's house with a Halloween mask on

Carolina Beach

our backyard in Metarie

Uncle John in our house in Metarie

our backyard in White Hall

Andrew and Gappy in her library in Cobb County

Andrew and Papa at the World Series when the Bosox won

Andrew-6 days old
Andrew and Taylor Christmas 2011


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails