Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 26, 2013

A 1000 words more or less and two pictures!


Last night the Peru group shared their testimonies at church.  Kaitlin and Carl both made slide shows using all the pictures from the group.  They both went through LOTS of pictures.  I got to see both of their shows.  I took these two pictures and I've posted them on my blog before.  In going through all the pictures over the last few days I was struck by something I noticed in these- Look at the top picture.  I think it is a great one.  They are all smiling and ready to go but notice all the arms.  You can see most everyones.  Now the bottom picture.  It was taken after they were together for 9 days.  Notice the arms- they are mostly around someone.  When I pointed this out to Kaitlin and Carl they said that this showed how close they group became and why the trip went so well.  A picture is truly worth a 1000 words.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails