Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Favorite Childhood Memory

We dyed Easter eggs today. It was a blast. Here is the set up.
Jeanie and Robert were with us too.

We got these new painting things from pas. Here is my attempt at an artsy picture. This is Kaitlin's polka dot egg.











these next pictures are everyone with their favorite eggs.






I used the artistic picture for Kaitlin.










Jeanie had two favorites. I love dyeing eggs or rather watching those I love dye eggs. I like to document the event. I like the smell of the egg dye and and the Easter lily. That smell takes me back to my childhood home. If I could bottle it and have a smell on here I would!










2 comments:

fgpuckett said...

They are all so pretty! Well, maybe "pretty" isn't the right word for John's creation... for his, I'll say interesting!

Julie said...

They're great! I love creativity of each person. We're dyeing this week and I can't wait.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails