Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am 21, so to speak

Tuesday was the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday! I like month long celebrations well at least week long ones. Because of class and work , my family birthday party was Wednesday night. John came home from UCA, Kaitlin cooked supper with help from Brandon and Carl, Jeanie, Brittnay, Marisa and Jennifer rounded out our fun group.
These pictures are in a random order. This one was taken later in the evening. Kaitlin looks like she has a hat with a light on it and Jennifer is working her pose.

Here is my wonderful supper. I asked for swiss steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, green salad and sister shubert rolls- Can we all say YUM YUM????


My girls



Artistic picture of cooking supper by KPM




The giving of the gifts. I got lotion, a sweater, itunes gift card, magnets for the fridge plus a whole lot more.





My cookie cake said "1 Hot Mama"






more posing




My balloons



one can never tell when these artsy types get the camera what you'll end up with. Here is Roxanne, oh I mean Britt and Kaitlin, looking all big and bad, I think.
Fun Fun Fun. I am blest to have such wonderful family and friends that are like family to me. Today I plan to party at lunch with two friends and tomorrow I plan to party with my friend, Katy, who has the same birthday as I do!!!!!!! She is probably on her 5th anniversay of her 21st birthday.
Here is a poem that my brother Charles wrote on my wall on facebook on the 7th
My Sister Ellen by CHP
For a sister I could have done worse.Listen close and I’ll give you a verse.
She shares joys and troubles,with a pen name of “Bubbles”
She raises big smiles with tales of bath tiles
She reads lots of books and she even cooks!
She goes on and on about Andrew, Kaitlin and John
But the wreath of laurel goes to some guy name Carl
(When the star of the show should be her brother, you know)
So please excuse the too much sappiness Wishing her much birthday happiness!
I got this poem from my brother John in a text
Hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, may good things come your way.Your present is going to be one day late, but it will be worth the wait.
I just love birthdays!!!!!!







2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Ellen!

Laura said...

War Eagle and Happy Birthday! Your birthday menu sounds delicious, and I fear I must admit I tried hard to read the titles of the books on the bookshelves in the background of all your lovely, happy pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails