Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, April 13, 2009

I say, We need to let them go

We got the camera out for Easter.
John brought his friend, Daniel, home. Daniel couldn't make it to his home so he celebrated with us.

Marisa got a new dress for Easter and I have on a new sweater I got for my birthday.


You really need to make this picture bigger so you can really a greater appreciation for these socks. They are day-glow blue. Carl wore them a few weeks ago to church, to my horror. When I tried to bless someone else with them, Carl protested and said that they belonged to his dad, who is now dead. I relented only to see them reappear on John. A man at church saw them and asked about them. When I said that they were Carl's dads and Carl wanted to keep them, the man patted me on the arm and told me to put up more pictures of Carl's dad around the house and throw those socks away! What do you think? Anyone need some BLUE socks?



1 comment:

William Stonewall Monroe said...

haha, robert needs socks like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails