Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forgive me Please!

Andree Seu says it well when she talks about friendship and forgiveness.

My favorite paragraph is

The best way is if we only understood that the person who insulted us last week (especially if it is a Christian) is a constantly changing and progressively sanctifying person. The Holy Spirit has rolled up His sleeves and started cleaning out his fixer-upper of a heart, and you just happened to get in the way of some garbage being hauled out. The person you are still nursing a resentment toward is in the middle of his story, and is not yet what he will be. And come to think of it, the same goes for you.

Please read the whole article.

I have been blest and cursed with a good memory. I am working to remember that about the cleaning and I hope you remember it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails