Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I saw God at the bank today.

I got yelled out this week.

I don't like getting yelled at.

I was setting up some details for a meeting and I didn't do what someone wanted. Now, mind you, I didn't know what they wanted. There was a phone call and lots of anger directed at me. The nerve of me for not knowing.

I was undone.

God is so awesome. He surrounded me with a loving family that loved on me. He gave a Godly husband that gave wise counsel and He sent me to the bank.

The bank you are asking?

At the bank the next day, I walked in. I usually use the drive through window but needed to go inside to get a few forms. As I was visiting with Brandi and DeeDee, a man used the drive through window. He wanted to cash a check made out to him and two other people. The bank couldn't cash it because all of said folks had not signed the check. To say the man at the window was upset would be an understatement. He was MAD! He asked the sweet teller if she knew how much money he had in the bank and a few other choice questions about his account. She responded with " Sir, I am sorry" to each of his stupid questions. In my opinion, he was a jack*@^. He left skid marks as he drove away.

I was standing there dumbfounded. The sweet teller calmly went back with her normal tasks. I told how sorry I was that she got yelled at and she said "Our wonderful customers more than make up for the others."

I, again, was dumbfounded.

Things I learned:

I need to not dwell on the yelling person but on all the wonderful folks who are helping with the meeting and not only helping but doing over and above.

I am thanking God that I don't have folks yelling at me everyday.

I also need to write a 'good' letter to my bank and let them know that they have an amazing employee at my branch.

I was also convicted with the thought- in my life am I the sweet teller or do I leave skid marks on folks?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ellen. I know how you feel. It really made me think also. Thanks for reminding me of how I want to be.

Jamie Nobles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails