Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 2010

I went with Barbara and KimT to the Student Competition at UALR yesterday and forgot to take lots of pictures. I did get a picture of Kaitlin with a picture of her that her friend Sara took.
Kaitlin wanted to do a photo shoot with some balloons so she invited some of our good friends to meet us at a local park. Kaitlin brought a dozen balloons and the fun started.
Abigail took this with my camera while I had Kaitlin's. She did a great job with a point and shoot to get folks up in the air.
My friend, Zeb. Isn't he cute?
In 1995 I flew to Atlanta to see my mama and drove her back to my house in her car. She never drove again and when she died we kept her car. Andrew drove her car one summer when he was home from AUBURN.

There is a hill in LR, on the way to Andrew's summer classes, that has lots of lights. If Andrew got caught by one of the lights and had start up the hill from a dead stop, he could floor the gas and still get to about 20 mph max speed going up the hill. He started calling the car 'The Pony' because he said it didn't have any horse power only pony power. It stuck.

Last week we got rid of The Pony. We haven't driven it for about 7 years because 'it threw a rod" whatever that means- Carl told me that. It was still sad. We found an envelope with directions to lots of places my mama went. It was fun to see her handwriting again.

sometimes I wished I had named Kaitlin- Forsythia. Don't you just like saying that word? I love forsythia. I want some in my yard but don't have any. This year Kaitlin noticed this bush in our neighbors yard. It is behind their garage so they don't get to enjoy it but I sure do!

Kaitlin, John, Marisa and Robert went to the zoo with some friends during spring break.
Jumping picture before they went to meet friends to head to the zoo.
four wonderful and good-looking children. I am blest.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I assume I wasn't included with the beautiful children because I will get my own blog post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails