Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yes, Robert, I cut my bangs!

Marisa has a younger brother, Robert, that needs a place to live for awhile. He is a great addition to our family. He is always ready to lend a hand, eats whatever I put in front of him, and laughs at all our jokes, but I still wondered if it was going to work til today...

Marisa decided today that she wanted to cut her bangs. She announced this in the den while Carl, John, Robert and I were sitting. She struggled with the decision. All at once, she adamantly got up, got the broom and with confident strides went up to her bathroom to perform the task. Carl yelled up that if she needed him to help with the weed eater he would. "Ha, Ha" was her response.

About 30 minutes later she came down. Carl and John commented on her bangs. She walked around modeling them.

About 10 minutes later, Robert looked at Marisa and said "You cut your bangs!" We all died laughing, Robert said "What?" We all died laughing again.

Yep, he'll fit right in here. That sounds like John and Carl.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails