Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Have you heard of the Cat Who books??

It is hard for me to get my mind around the fact that my friend, Gladys, has been walking the streets of gold with Jesus for a little over a month.

My friend, Barbara, Gladys' daughter, invited us over to show us some things of her mama's that she wanted us to have.

We got lots of cast iron. Marisa, Kaitlin and I plan to spilt this.

We also got some of her thread, buttons, Christmas music and best of all some of her books! Gladys loved mysteries as you can tell and she wrote her name in most of her books.Marisa got some plates for the plate wall she is planning. They are Norman Rockwell- Seasons of Love. Isn't that fitting?!? Kaitlin got some of Gladys' material and a few dishes also.

It was good to see Gladys's house without her in it. It brought some closure for me to know that she really isn't there any more.

I am thanking God for my friend Gladys and all she added to my life.

1 comment:

Kim Tramel said...

Can I borrow the Rex Stout book?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails