Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ring Ring...Hello?

When all my children turned 13, Carl and I gave them a ring. It was more than a purity ring it was a 'think and don't be stupid' ring. We wanted them to remember that they came from a family that loved them and when that became hazy in the future, look at the ring.

John wore his ring all the time. He took it off when he played sports and when he went camping. Usually I wore the ring and gave it back after the event but one weekend I put it in a 'safe place'. It was so safe that it stayed in it's safe place for YEARS! We thing it has been gone for maybe 7 years. I forgot where I put it. I cleaned out drawers, baskets, every nook and crany I could find. It was nowhere.

Marisa's sister Kaelyn has been staying with us and she was dusting some bookcases. Now when Kaelyn dusts, she takes everything off the shelf and forevermore cleans the shelf. SHE FOUND THE RING. It was on a book shelf, tucked in the corner.
John has enjoyed being reunited with his ring.

I am trying not to think what this says about my cleaning or maybe I should just hire Kaelyn to clean the house from top to bottom.

I wonder what else I have lost that I don't know about!?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails