Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MMXI

I had to say GoodBye to all my sock monkeys. I'll see them again just after Thanksgiving when I put them up again.
I put out some winter decorations.
Got out my winter tablecloth
Put up all my new calendars- this one all about the Civil War from Andrew
This one from a Japanese artist that Kaitlin likes.
I got these from Andrew. I gave him a set too. We plan to read at least the first one this year in honor of the 150 anniversary of the Civil War.
Papa and Robert took out the trees. Here there go with the one from the dining room.
The one in the den they wrapped up in a tarp.
What a sad picture but a beautiful view.
Getting ready to put the tree in our Christmas tree graveyard.
There it is! I like them down there so that I can see the icicles blowing on bleak winter days.We are having black beans and rice, jambalaya, crawfish, shrimp and various snacks + football= a great day. I hope your is great too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails