Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I really hate sin

In my quest to learn about friendship, I came across this

Forgiveness is straightforward, but the issues related to forgiveness certainly have layers. We are to forgive 70 x 7 times, but that does not mean the relationship will look the same at forgiveness #1 as it does at forgiveness # 499. Sin is the destroyer of relationships. And forgiveness can be extended, yes, but there will still be consequences. Sometimes the consequences include divorce, broken friendships, or just a distance where there was once closeness. The Bible says that we are to be at peace with all men, as far as is possible with us. Sometimes, no matter what we may try to do, or what we actually do in forgiveness, it is simply impossible.

Read the whole article here. It is by Nancy Wilson

1 comment:

abbiegrace said...

Ellen, hi! I've lost my facebook password and need to go to the trouble of re-setting or retrieving it. So I can't respond to your mssg on fb at the moment--but it did come to my email. I got to read your message that way. You are so sweet and thoughtful. I appreciate you so much. I look forward to writing you back more on fb. In the meantime, I wanted you to know I got your words and they were such an encouragement to me. Thank you! Lots of love to you and yours! -abb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails