Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A week of fun!

Lots has been going on here. We've had some painting done.
I've been on several trips with Carl.

In June I went with him to Dallas. I had a wonderful visit with my cousin Vicki. We had supper one night with Vicki, her husband, Alex, their daughter in law, Julie and 3 of their 5 grandchildren, Melina, Sela and Lili

In July I went to Kansas City, MO with Carl. I had a great visit there with my friend, LindaG. Here she is with her daughter in law, Angie and 2 of her 3 granddaughters, Grace and Elizabeth.Kaitlin and I plan a vacation of sorts for this next week. We can't decide if we should call it a staycation or craftlopaloosa. We plan to stay home and create. I hope to finish the scrapbook on Kaitlin's graduation and make great headway into the one on John and Marisa's wedding. Kaitlin plans to make bags and maybe even me a pillow case :)

More paint pictures and finished craft pictures to follow.

I hope you have a great week planned too!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails