Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Around our house at the holidays

 I love Christmas trees!!!  Here is some of my collection before they were put around our house.
These are new this year!
                                                       
 These are on my desk
 This is not a tree but it is a new, fun addition to our Christmas decorations.  It is a remote control for the lights on our deck.  So I can lay in bed and turn the lights on in the morning before my feet hit the ground.  And at night the last thing I do is turn the lights off after I have enjoyed them in the darkness.
 This is now referred to as our monkey tree.  It is on top of the fridge along side of a bottle brush tree that my mother had on the top of her fridge.
Another grouping of trees that is on the dining room table.  My friend, Sandy made this arrangement.  She used another new tree I got this year from my fellow kitchen worker, Barbara.  It is the taller green tree.  Many of these red ornaments were used last year to decorate the tables at John and Marisa's rehearsal dinner tables!


I am savoring being able to look and enjoy all our decorations this season. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love all of your beautiful tree decorations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails