Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Do you like to bake?

So I have been baking.  I usually make a list of all I want to bake and then I go through all the recipes to see if we have all the ingredients that we will need to bake.  After I have my list I go shopping.  Since I like to bake, I normally keep 'usual' baking goods around so that means that when I am shopping I don't hesitate to grab an extra pound of butter or bag of chocolate chips.  Well.. it seems this year I have been grabbing parchment paper, really.  Parchment paper!  What do I plan to do with this?  I know that I can line my cookie sheets with parchment paper but 7 boxes of it???  How many cookies do I think I plan to make??

KimT and Andrew I think I need a parchment paper intervention!

If any of you see me at Walmart or Kroger and I have parchment paper in my basket, you have my permission to just take it out and walk away.  I may protest but I will realize that you have my best interest at heart.

I am practicing now, Just say No to parchment paper, Just say No to parchment paper, Just say No to parchment paper...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nut crescents. Lots and lots of nut crescents. The video will help you. (I can't remember if I mention it in the video, but the recipe is from Jackie Hines, my neighbor in St. Louis.)
Linda

Kathy B said...

Actually, quilters and sewers sometimes use it for pattern making/tracing paper so you might be able to unload some of it on your local stitch ladies. In the mean time, happy baking! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails