Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DEAR Day

I recently had the honor to read to the first and second grade class at the Classical school. Ms Renee asked me to read a few books to her owls to celebrate DEAR Day. Drop Everything And Read Day. What a great day!!!

Before I read, I got to hear the students show their dioramas that they made to show an event that happened in the books that they reported on.

I read Mike Mulligan and His Steamshovel by Virginia Lee Burton, Roll Over by Mordicai Gerstein, Pig Pig Grows Up by David McPhail and What Do You Say, Dear by Sesyle Joslin.

The children were all well behaved and listened. They laughed at all the humor in the books just liked I had hoped they would!

I realized that most of my days are DEAR Days. Do you have DEAR Days?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails