Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Good Time, Party Time- Anniversary Time

Today is my 33 wedding anniversary.  I know you probably think this is a strange picture to put up for such a day as this but this picture represents life as we know it.  I am so thankful that Carl is the one that is going through this crazy thing we call life with me.  I am so thankful for his calmness in the midst of our lives.  I am thankful for his willingness to let us open our home to so much fun/people/craziness.

I have two close friends who have husbands that decided that they didn't want to be married to them anymore.  That makes me realize all the more that God has given me this gift of marriage and I by no means celebrate it lightly.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails