Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Make new friends, but keep the old

 We recently had to say goodbye to the latest round of medical students, now doctors, that are now on their way to their residencies.  We have been privileged to have them at church worshipping with us for 4 years.

I've been in Table for 4's with all three wives, we've had lunch, celebrated birthdays, Super Bowls and many other times together.  I will miss them all terribly.

I told Ashley and Garrett goodbye at a party where I didn't have my camera.  I was too sad when I was hugging sweet Ashley goodbye to pull out my phone, so I have no recent picture of us.   

Mandy and Stuart and Mandy's family came over for lunch on the Sunday after he was officially a doctor.  We ate roast, potatoes, carrots, squash and Sister Schubert's rolls.  Then we played telephone/pictionary and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Stuart has family in AR so I have high hopes of seeing them in the future!

Jill and Chris are the last couple.  We have the honor of having Jill stay with us this summer as she finishes up some schooling.  We have lots of plans for crafting and visiting and even water aerobics this summer.  We may even let her do some homework!  I am sure you will see lots of pictures of Jill on blog posts detailing our endeavors.

I will really miss these precious friends but I am so thankful for the time I had with them.


Kaitlin, Stuart, Mandy, me and Carl

Kaitlen, Mandy's sister and Kaitlin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails