Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

KimT, Hazel, and a 5th Anniversary

Today is my blog anniversary!! Five Years!!!! Here is my first blog.  Oh, my.  It is fun to look back and see how far I've progressed.  This blog was started because KimT and Hazel told me they wanted me to share more of my stories about life as it happens to me.  My title comes from Taylor.  She needed a name to call me and Bubbles is what we came up with.  Carl is Money but he doesn't embrace it.  I still think it would be funny if Atticus and any that follow called him Money, but we can't have everything we want.

Thanks for reading!  Thanks for sending me texts about blogging more, telling me that I need to change my blog header and letting me know that you have learned things from my blog.

Thank you again!!
Love, Bubbles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails