Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

whispers and cheers for you today

Please read this by Andree Seu ! 

Did you read it??  I hope so!

Many of her articles really speak to me, right where I am.  This one did.  I've been reading through the Bible through The Ten Lists method and I love it.  I've read through several lists now so as I am rereading them, I am seeing more.

Today two verses spoke to me:
Job 26:14  Behold, these are but the outskirts of his ways, and how small a whisper do we hear of him! But the thunder of his power who can understand?  Job was just extolling the Majesty of God.  I love the phrase that what we hear is a whisper of Him.  All that we see is a whisper of who he really is!  Imagine what heaven will be like !!

Psalm 94:19  When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.  As soon as I read this I sent it to my friends that have shared hard, hard struggles with me- husbands leaving, routine visit to doctor resulting in 'further tests', seeing a child struggle- even if they are now adults.  Life is hard but we have a Savior who is ready to cheer my soul!!  Amen!!

1 comment:

Kim Mengarelli said...

Psalm 94:19...I will definitely hide this in my heart. I so needed this today! Thanks, Ellen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails