Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do you have greener grass syndrom?

My motto for September is September is for Sitting.  Remember the phrase Greener Grass

I had some surgery a little over a week ago.  It was a little unexpected.  The doctor found a few spots and there needed to be a biopsy and some surgery done to keep that from happening again.  It was day surgery.  I went fasting- my third hatest thing to happen when you have surgery.  My second is the IV.  It always hurts- this time I have a wicked bruise but the stick was great and it was a non-event.  My most hatest thing is the time on the gurney from pre-op til you are knocked out in the operating room.  This time my nurse, Monica, gave me Versed!!!  I was out like a light!!  I don't remember anything!!  I came home after 5 hours, slept in my bed that night. All in all for surgery it was great.

I can't lift anything over 10 pounds.  My doctor told me not to even lift my purse.  I am to rest for two weeks and it may be four.  Sounds great doesn't it.  Greener Grass.  I can think of so many things to do, it is not even funny.  Yes, I am making a list but I'd love to be doing some of them now, but no, I am resting.  Doesn't it sound like a dream to be told you must rest for two weeks.  It isn't.

Someday I'll be complaining that I wish I could rest!

Last week I was still cloudy from the anesthesia and pain meds.  This week is better.  About midnight on the day after surgery I sat up in bed and asked Carl to google the surgery I had just had!  He calmly told me that we would google it as soon as it was morning.  That's all I needed.  I went back to sleep.  Poor Carl he never knows what I'll do!

I ordered books from amazon.com in my post surgery fog.  We are still trying to figure out why I ordered what I did???

I lost my shoes one day only to find them on Kaitlin's feet because I offered them to her????

I don't like that foggy feeling.

Today I just feel tired.  I am ready to not feel tired.

So I am sitting and resting.

The TV show Matlock has been good.  I tried to read a book Andrew recommended about Double Spies during WWII but I am just here to say when you have a foggy brain and you try to read about spies, it messes with your mind.  I'll try that book later.

Enjoy you doing today.  I'll be back doing soon.  Today I am being and resting and not thinking about that green grass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails