Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, September 14, 2012

My support group

My surgery was unsuccessful. There is a 95% success rate and I am in that lucky 5%.  I went to the doctor this week for my post op visit and found out.  I was very disappointed so say the least.  I came home to Jill and Kaitlin.  They were wonderful.  They found every positive thing to say about my situation.  God, in His sovereignty, had had us already plan a supper out that night with wonderful friends.  The weather was beautiful enough that we were able to eat outside. The fellowship was encouraging.  It was fabulous.

I sent a text to family and friends.  What a blessing technology is.  I had the comfort from near and far in minutes.

My friend, Julie, bought me a this happy.  Isn't it fun?!?  I love fall things and Julie knows it.  She knows I love AUBURN and look at my grow tiger!  I think my candy corn will look wonderful in my new leaf dish.  I am loving The Farmer's Almanac and am planning to make cupcakes with my new papers.  My gel gems are up in windows and on mirrors.

I am a very blest girl!!





I will go back to the doctor in 6 months and we will discuss a new plan of action.  
Jude verse 25- to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails