Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Half-birthday fun!

My sweet mama would have be 87 today.

I picture her in good health and vibrant.  She would have a computer and a cel phone.  She would know how to text.

She loved the state of GA and would love that she had two sons, their wives and a grandson and his wife that lived there too.

Today is also my half-birthday!  I celebrated by watching a show this morning on TV The CBS Sunday Morning show.  My mother loved that show.  I watched it in her honor.


For lunch we had a picnic on the banks of Lake Maumelle just west of our house.  Kaitlin made our sandwiches, packed chips and apples.  Lunch was wonderful and the view was beautiful.

I always miss my mama on this day.  Having a celebration helps

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails