Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Missions Conference 2013

 Our missions conference was the first weekend of this month.  It is a highlight of the year for me.  I love seeing old friends, making new friends, being with my church family, being encouraged by missionary stories, hearing great messages, singing songs about missions, seeing the flags from the many countries that we support or have supported missionaries in- being marched in, and my list goes on and on.

I am so thankful to be in a church with a great missions emphasis.
 We ate lots of salad one night!
 Roger Dye told us what was going on with his ministry.  Our church supported his Mama and Dad for many years.  They are off the field now.
 The wonderful kitchen crew!
 Our good friend Jeff, looked just like our main speaker, Mark.  Don't you think so?


 Our Saturday morning brunch was well attended and the sharing was fantastic!

 Carl and I met Hans and Gretchen 34 years ago in St Louis.  I am thankful that our paths have crossed many time over the years.  They have blessed many in our church.
We need to remember our missionaries all through the year.  Their work is hard.  Please take time to pray for them today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails