Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Random Recommendations

Here are a few things that I have found that I have really enjoyed.  First is a cookie scoop.  They come in three sizes: small , medium, and large.  All your cookies end up about the same size.  You can also use them for cupcakes, then you get all the same amount in the cups.  Two places you can get these are Williams/Sonoma and Pampered Chef.

Here are my new cooling racks from Pamper Chef.  They are so study and they are stackable.

I found a fun way to learn my scripture verses for this year.  Scripture Typer is a app that I have on my IPhone and IPad.  I love it.  I am trying to memorize Romans 8 this year.  There are three stages to memorizing.  The first is below.  The verse is in front of you.  You must type the first letter of every word.  If you get it correct it is black, wrong- you get RED.

The second stage is every other word is is missing.  Below is the final stage.  There is nothing there. You type the first letter of the word and it appears in black, wrong and you the RED again.  It encourages you to get 90% correct before you move on.

  
I love this app.  It makes learning so easy.  It reminds you to review and encourages you to learn more. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails