Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My friend, Ruth!


A few weeks ago as, we went to the wedding in WI we stopped for a visit in St Louis with some dear friends.  Carl met Wally and Ruth in 1978 when he moved to St Louis right out of college.  I met them a year later when we got married.  Ruth and I became fast friends.  We shared a love for Jesus and a laughing outlook on life.  After a wonderful, laughing, good visit at their home, we went out for supper.    After supper, we took a few pictures then it was time for us to leave.



That visit did my heart so much good.  What a blessing to have friends that you can just pick right back up with no matter how long between visits.
I am so thankful for forever friends!
You need to call up one today or write them a letter or send them a facebook message.  Let one of your forever friends know what they mean to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails