Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day Fun

 We had a great Father's Day supper with family.  I cooked spaghetti, which is Carl's favorite meal.  As usual we gathered for pictures.  Robert delayed his trip back to UCA so that he could join us and I could get these pictures.

 three generations
 My boys!
 Atticus with Gpapa and Bubbles
 If this picture had sound you would hear lots of boy noises being made by these two boys.  I love how securely Gpapa is holding Atticus as they compare noises.  A motorcycle had just passed by and Atticus loved that sound.
 Uncle Rico!
 I do not have a picture of how high Uncle Rico was throwing Atticus up in the air and I am glad.  Atticus loved it!
Atticus and Aunt Fairest were playing and paused for this quick picture.

It was a great day!  I am thankful that we have family close by so that we can celebrate often those that mean so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails